Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rosie and Guildy

I've never been very philosophical. I don't wonder why we're here. I just accept life as it is. As we were reading in class today, I realized that I resemble Rosencrantz. Mrs. Kirk said something about how possibly Rosencrantz doesn't argue with the improbability of the coin flipping because it is working out in his favor. I'm sure I am supposed to have much more insight about what I have read so far, but that is the only thing that really stuck out to me. It stuck out to me because it is so incredibly true! People always complain when things do not go their way, and are happy when things do. I am totally fine with my life when it is going fine, when I don't have anything to complain about. What kind of a difference am I ever going to make in life if I can't learn to deal with things that go wrong?

1 comment:

Caryn Kirk said...

excellent personal connection - exactly what I was looking for